We have moved

Our new website can be found over at www.mentalandbodycare.com

You will be redirected in: 7 seconds.


Move now


Sunday, February 8, 2015

My first blog post!

Dear people,   

  I heard many of “you” say: Oh, I really love psychology and I like to read everything related to psychology. That’s perfect! You love to read – I love to write. 
  Some time ago, I came up with the idea to make a facebook page and start this blog which is about what I love the most, and that’s psychology.
    On this blog you will find posts on many different topics, like: your mental health, your personality, personal growth, mental disorders, love, relationships, friendships and family life. I hope this blog will help you learn something new every day about yourself and something about others. My wish for you is that of all my “Psychologist Diary“ posts bring more love, smiles, hope and faith in every day of your life!

 P.S : Be free to leave a comment, like the posts and share the blog. Your comments and support mean a lot to me!    

   With love,       
      Alex.



No comments :

Post a Comment